Lawnmowers extended warranty (Argos)
- Product / Term / Purchased Price Range
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- 5 years
- Warranty Price
- £30 (£30 annually)
- £60 (£60 annually)
- YesNew For Old Replacement
If it breaks, you could receive a replacement product of similar specification or Argos vouchers to the full amount you originally paid
- Parts & labour Parts & Labour Included
- Does the Extended Warranty cover the cost of replacement parts, labour or both?
- £0.00Excess Charge Per Claim
- Is there an excess fee that you must pay if you claim?
- NoNo Fault, No Charge
- If you make a claim and there is no fault or the problem is not covered will there be no charge
- NoLoan Product Available
- If the product is taken away for repair will you be entitled to a loan product?
- The areas of the UK that the Extended Warranty covers?
- YesAvailable On Products Purchased Elsewhere
- Is the Extended Warranty available to buy on products bought from any retailer?
- No guaranteed repair timeRepair Commitment
- Are there any maximum repair time commitments offered under the Extended Warranty?
- YesMishaps Included
- Are you protected against mishaps or accidents?
- NoUnlimited Repairs
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for unlimited repairs?
- NoAnnual Health Check / Valet
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for maintenance checks or valet?
- NoHelpline Support
- Does the Extended Warranty provide a telephone support service?
- NoUnlimited replacements
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for unlimited replacements?
- Internet, Store, Telephone Availability
- Where can you purchase the Extended Warranty?
- Other Information
Up to 3yrs Replacement Product care Lawnmower £30 - £39.99
Looks after most general electrical items under £150.
Includes breakdown of your item and damage caused by accident for up to 3 years from the date of purchase (inclusive of any manufacturer's guarantee).
If it breaks, you could receive a replacement product of similar specification or Argos vouchers to the full amount you originally paid.
No repair bills to pay.
Easy process - just return to store with your receipt, item and service request form for a replacement or call Argos Direct.
Once a replacement has been given under your plan, your plan will end.
Is for domestic use (unless otherwise agreed woth the provider).
Your plan starts immediately, but you have up to 45 days to change your mind and receive a full refund provided you have not made a service request.
Alternatively, a plan can be bought up to 45 days from the original date of purchase - just return to store with your item and original receipt or call Argos Direct.
You can cancel your Replacement Product Care plan any time after 45 days and receive a pro-rata refund by contacting Domestic & General Services Limited. Once a replacement has been given under your plan, your plan will end and no refund will be given.
Can be purchased by anyone 18 years old or over.
Provided by Domestic & General Services Limited.
This is an information website to enable the participating providers of extended warranties for domestic electrical goods to display information about themselves and their services. Please note that this website does not contain details of all extended warranty providers or products. Currys/ PC World, Comet and Argos (the Retailers) agreed with the OFT that they would maintain this website.
You may use this website to search for information in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each extended warranty provider is only responsible for information which it provides about its own warranty services. In the event you have a complaint about information which has been displayed on this website, you should contact the relevant extended warranty provider directly. Nothing in this website shall constitute an offer which is capable of acceptance and nothing in this website is an invitation or inducement to buy any contract of insurance, but if and to the extent any can be construed as such, then the relevant provider has approved it for the purposes of section 21 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.