Cameras extended warranty (Currys / PC World)
- Product / Term / Purchased Price Range
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- 5 years
- Warranty Price
- £30 (£30 annually)
- £60 (£60 annually)
- YesNew For Old Replacement
Equivalent specification up to the original purchase price of the product
- Parts & labour Parts & Labour Included
- Does the Extended Warranty cover the cost of replacement parts, labour or both?
- £0.00Excess Charge Per Claim
- Is there an excess fee that you must pay if you claim?
- YesNo Fault, No Charge
- If you make a claim and there is no fault or the problem is not covered will there be no charge
- NoLoan Product Available
- If the product is taken away for repair will you be entitled to a loan product?
- All UKLocations
- The areas of the UK that the Extended Warranty covers?
- YesAvailable On Products Purchased Elsewhere
- Is the Extended Warranty available to buy on products bought from any retailer?
- 7 daysRepair Commitment
- Are there any maximum repair time commitments offered under the Extended Warranty?
- YesMishaps Included
- Are you protected against mishaps or accidents?
- YesUnlimited Repairs
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for unlimited repairs?
- NoAnnual Health Check / Valet
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for maintenance checks or valet?
- YesHelpline Support
- Does the Extended Warranty provide a telephone support service?
- NoUnlimited replacements
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for unlimited replacements?
- Internet, Store, Telephone Availability
- Where can you purchase the Extended Warranty?
- Other Information
- product may be replaced after 3 repairs
Repair and Support Plans from Team Knowhow are a comprehensive after-care service designed to give you complete peace of mind. Repair and Support Plans protect the product you’ve just bought from a minor hiccup to a major mishap.
Customers choosing a monthly Repair and Support Plan will have a recurring payment taken from their chosen payment method on the same date each month.
This is an information website to enable the participating providers of extended warranties for domestic electrical goods to display information about themselves and their services. Please note that this website does not contain details of all extended warranty providers or products. Currys/ PC World, Comet and Argos (the Retailers) agreed with the OFT that they would maintain this website.
You may use this website to search for information in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each extended warranty provider is only responsible for information which it provides about its own warranty services. In the event you have a complaint about information which has been displayed on this website, you should contact the relevant extended warranty provider directly. Nothing in this website shall constitute an offer which is capable of acceptance and nothing in this website is an invitation or inducement to buy any contract of insurance, but if and to the extent any can be construed as such, then the relevant provider has approved it for the purposes of section 21 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.